The Jewish Foundation of Northeast Florida Grant Making program is now accepting proposals. These are one-time grants, not intended for ongoing operational support. The Jewish Foundation is seeking to award grants to Jewish Organizations whose work and scope of programming align within our grant making values:
• Innovative approaches to community issues based on shared visions and mutual responsibility.
• Sustaining Jewish Life in the wake of all that 2020 has endured.
• Rewarding and strengthening local leadership
• Fostering a sense of unity in the Jewish community
• Serving as a model of the Jewish values of tzedakah and tikkun olam
Only projects focused on the mission provided above and within the local Jewish community will be considered and only Jewish, Northeast Florida based organizations from our five county area of service (Baker, Clay, Duval, Nassau, St. Johns) are eligible to apply. Organizations must be a registered nonprofit or have a nonprofit fiscal agent serving the Northeast Florida Jewish Community. Requests for funding must not exceed $4,000.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: July 31, 2020
***APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Awards will be announced by the end of August 2020.