Only 30% of your success in life is based on our skills, IQ and experiences. The other 70% is based on the EQ-emotional quotient or emotional intelligence as it is more popularly known. EI is made up of many competencies- all of which can be improved.
In Jan’s presentation you will: learn the basic building blocks of EI to improve personal and professional relationships; explore the concept of“triggers,”begin to recognize our own (and those of others) and how to prevent them; engage with each other to strengthen your EI muscles!

Featuring Jan Lipsky, FACHE, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, CEIC Executive Coach and Leadership Development Partner